Wednesday, March 23, 2011

things that go bump! {#2}

{N's Baby Bump}




Shhh... don't tell anyone, but this post is a little late... this brilliant bump is now a beautiful baby girl who resides on the outside of her mummy's tummy! But they are such stunning shots of a beautiful mummy and her daughters - so late or not, I want to share!



There is something about a pregnant belly that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! I have four nieces and one nephew and another on the way in August. See my sister's beautiful bump here! 

I never grow tired of talking baby and after having Miss Daisy dance around in my belly for 9 months I love seeing other mummies enjoying their bumps too. {Especially for the first time!}





Taking photos of {bumps} has become a new 'hobby'. 






I love the way mummies really glow, especially when they know that their bump is to be captured on 'film' to keep them smitten whenever they want to look back through them!


This shoot was particularly easy as I had such stunning subjects who really make the camera happy! Miss P is one of my favourite little girls, simply delightful, she will make the best big sister yet! xx




I'm a little lost at the moment with where to go with my current 'hobbies'. I would love to start selling things that I'm sewing but I'm not convinced they're 'good enough!'


And... I would LOVE to do children's photography/baby bumps but again, with my humble Canon Ixus camera in tow I'm not sure I'm worth anything! My fabulous hubby has hinted at getting a digital SLR for the upcoming birthday! And perhaps doing a short course in photography. Ooooo... {squirming excitedly in seat!) we shall see!




In the meantime, I will continue with sewing for gifts and occasionally friends who'd like something 'custom made' (your make up brush case is coming Aunty S xx). And I'm pretty sure I have a few more 'bump shoots' lined up in the coming months! Yippee!!




Congratulations N, J and Miss P on the
birth of your beautiful little girl xxx


Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him.
Psalm 127:3


my signature