Thursday, February 24, 2011

{Easy 'One Bowl' Chocolate Slice Recipe}

Cheap Therapy

It's been a couple of baking days for me at home lately!
Therapy I like to call it...


If you've worked with me or lived with me, you'll know that baking for me is my stress reliever, my pick-me-up... I love getting lost in the Tupperware containers full of flours & sugars, brightly coloured mixing bowls and washing up!

Read on for this easy recipe...




Why therapy? Little Daisy-girl has lost her namesake from Unky D (Scarlet Wonder-Baby) and has taken to waking in the night, crying in the day and generally being a little cranky! Not something I'm used to but those teeth are quite persistent little things! 
She's got big rosy cheeks to prove it!
(She's on my lap while I type this!)

So I'm enjoying some quiet moments in the kitchen when I can!

A new favourite of mine was inspired by the lovely Lisa from my Yummy Mummy's Group!! :)
She brought this one day for us to share (before the 90 day Challenge came along!) and it is just divine - and so simple to make.



I like anything that I can brag only uses one bowl!
And this is one of those recipes!
(If you don't count the Pyrex jug I melt the butter and beat the egg in!)



And once again I've used my old friend Picnik to write up the recipe! Loving it!

You should definitely make this one (It only takes 5-10 minutes to prepare) and enjoy!




I have been cutting this slice and freezing portions of 4 in cling wrap
then in a sealed container. 
This means that I don't eat it all at once and I'm able to pull it out for unexpected guests...
or when I feel like a chocolate fix!!

Enjoy! x

Leave a comment if you make it and let me know how you went!


my signature

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great recipe - made this very quickly for something sweet for the family - they all loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this recipe!! So simple and very yummy!!! Have made it a few times... definately a fav treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you both like it! :) It's certainly a simple and yummy treat.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.
I read all comments and will respond as best I can!
Thanks for visiting!

Rebekah